|Health Scientist Administrator at NIH/NIA|
National Institute on Aging
| The National Institute on Aging/BSR is seeking a dynamic, experienced psychological or behavioral scientist with academic training and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Mechanisms of behavior change
• Behavioral and community interventions
• Developmental/life course theory and longitudinal analysis
• Measurement and harmonization of behavioral and social phenotypes
• Social stratification of health and health inequalities
• Intersections between psychology and, e.g., economics, neuroscience, genetics, sociology/demography.
Details at http://www.nia.nih.gov/research/dbsr. See official posting soon on usajobs.gov – to be open 10 days.
When applying for this position, please mention you saw this ad in the APS Employment Network.
|Ad has been online since October 6, 2012|