|Faculty Positions in Science, Technology, and Innovation|
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
| The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skolkovo Tech) seeks candidates for tenured and tenure-track positions to begin Fall 2013 or thereafter. Skolkovo Tech is an innovative, new, private university located just outside of Moscow, Russia.
Established in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Skolkovo Tech integrates strong foundational graduate educational programs and cutting-edge basic and applied research with an ecology of innovation and entrepreneurship to establish a new model for advancing knowledge, developing technology, and creating economic value to improve the Russian Federation and our world.
We encourage applications for positions in and across Skolkovo Tech’s five technical focus areas, as well as in Entrepreneurship and Innovation:
• Information Science and Technology (including computer science, computational science and engineering, mathematics, electrical engineering);
• Biomedical Science and Technology (including biology, biological and biomedical engineering, biophysics, biochemistry, microbiology, cognitive and neuroscience, health science and technology);
• Energy Science and Technology (including chemistry and chemical engineering, physics, materials science and engineering, environmental science and engineering, power systems, mechanical engineering);
• Space Science and Technology (including aeronautical engineering, astronautics, earth and planetary science);
• Nuclear Science and Technology (including nuclear engineering, chemical physics, high-energy physics, nuclear medicine, radiation biomedicine); and
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation (including commercialization, product design/development, manufacturing, large scale systems).
Faculty will lead the development of a new curriculum and innovative research structure, with the opportunity to spend their first year at MIT to develop classroom materials and launch new research collaborations. Teaching and research will be carried out in the English language. Internationally competitive salary and benefits, startup packages, and opportunities for substantial research funding will be provided.
Please visit http://web.mit.edu/sktech/faculty-positions/and http://www.skolkovotech.ru for more information, and submit application materials to https://sktech-search.mit.edu/
Applications will be reviewed starting September 15, 2012 and must be received by December 15, 2012 to be assured of receiving consideration.
Skolkovo Tech is committed to diversity and equity, and all are invited to apply without regard for gender, race or national origin.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/g7m6f27
When applying for this position, please mention you saw this ad in the APS Employment Network.
|Ad has been online since November 17, 2012|